2012-2013 Caribbean Itineraries

Us2inFL

Introducing the new 2012-2013 Norwegian Cruise Line Itineraries.

Our latest 2012-2013 itineraries have just opened for sale. Check out the new and exciting itineraries below and your clients could soon be enjoying a trip of a lifetime with our exclusive Freestyle Cruising®.

EASTERN, WESTERN AND SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN ITINERARIES

SAIL DATES

7-day Eastern Caribbean Roundtrip from Miami on Norwegian Epic

Nov 3, 2012 -

Apr 6, 2013

7-day Western Caribbean Roundtrip from Miami on Norwegian Epic

Nov 10, 2012 -

Apr 13, 2013

7-day Eastern Caribbean Roundtrip from Miami on Norwegian Jewel

Oct 14, 2012 -

Apr 14, 2013

7-day Western Caribbean Roundtrip from Miami on Norwegian Jewel

Oct 21, 2012 -

Apr 7, 2013

10-day Southern Caribbean Roundtrip from Miami on Norwegian Sun

Oct 14, 2012 -

Mar 31, 2013

11-day Southern Caribbean Roundtrip from Miami on Norwegian Sun

Oct 24, 2012 -

Apr 10, 2013

7-day Western Caribbean Roundtrip from Port Canaveral on Norwegian Sun

Apr 14, 2012

7-day Western Caribbean Roundtrip from Tampa on Norwegian Dawn

Nov 11, 2012 -

Apr 14, 2013

7-day Western Caribbean Roundtrip from New Orleans on Norwegian Star

Nov 4, 2012 -

Apr 14, 2013

12-day Caribbean Escape from Tampa to New York on Norwegian Star

Apr 15, 2012

14-day Caribbean Escape from New York to New Orleans on Norwegian Star

Oct 21, 2012

Some good itineraries on the Dawn but I was disappointed with the Sun's 11 day. I LOVE the Sun and would love to take an 11 day on her but WAY too many sea-days for me.

The Dawn's looked good but we have done all the islands except Dominica - so although we are considering a cruise in 2012 - I am afraid that it may be on another line (if I see an itinerary I like). Although - maybe it's time for Hawaii with NCL - a week cruise and a week on Kauai appeals - oh well 2012 is a long time in the future - so for now I'll just think about it.

It's not the Caribbean, but I also see the Jewel will replace the Star in Alaska

is that in 2012 or 2013?

wow i just booked my cruise for Dec 2011 and considering Alaska for 2012 but i guess it is none to early to look at my cruise for 2013--this is so ADDICTING!!!

is that in 2012 or 2013?

wow i just booked my cruise for Dec 2011 and considering Alaska for 2012 but i guess it is none to early to look at my cruise for 2013--this is so ADDICTING!!!

It's 2012. I don't think 2013 for Alaska is available yet

Which should make Alaskan cruisers happy as the Jewel maintains her forward observatory lounge like the Pearl...

There have been enough complaints about that on Alaska cruises, I wonder if it influenced the decision to move the Star away from Seattle

It's 2012. I don't think 2013 for Alaska is available yet

There have been enough complaints about that on Alaska cruises, I wonder if it influenced the decision to move the Star away from Seattle

Probably. Alaska is the one itinerary sailing through the Northwest Passage a lounge with picture windows is desired. It does rain up there even during the summer months. Its the one cruise sitting in a chair on your balcony can be so rewarding visually. I consider Alaska as a nature cruise... The other itineraries aren't anywhere near as visually stimulating...

Just booked the Courtyard Villa on the Epic for 2013. It was $1,200 cheaper then what we are paying this Feb for the Epic CV. Couldn't pass up the great price.

What are the specifics on that? I'm a sucker for a great price!

Some good itineraries on the Dawn but I was disappointed with the Sun's 11 day. I LOVE the Sun and would love to take an 11 day on her but WAY too many sea-days for me.

I really like the itinerary of Cartagena, Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten, St. Thomas. We've never been to Cartagena, Aruba or Curacao and love the other two. Seriously considering this for our 25th anniversary.

But I agree that an additional stop in Tortola or Barbados would be nice.;)

The Gem and the Pearl are missing right? Will they both be out of NY or just one?

They are probably still working at crossing all of the t's and dotting all of the i's with the New York home based itineraries. I suspect both of the two remaining ships you mentioned will be home based from New York and the new itineraries will be posted soon... I do not anticipate NCL leaving New York...

Archived