New MILESTONE gift

WOW, do we get one each, or only one per cabin? Is it already inflated, or do I get a "Flat Freddy"? Can't wait to get mine on the next Carnival Cruise. (If there is a next Carnival Cruise, after having the worlds worst CD (Malcolm Burn) aboard "Miracle".

"SKY"

We gave our platinum "gifts" away on our December Dream cruises. The first week we each got the awful Funship Freddy picture frame. Our neighbors took them home to their children.

The second week Carnival gave us two pictures of the Dream in leatherette folders with a place for another 8x10 photo. I took them to the Christmas show so I could give them away to a family who could really use them.

LOL you have to be kidding - What a joke and a dumb thing to do!!!

Not kidding at all. Just off the Fascination and we got the frendship freddy frame for being platinum and this blow up freddy for being milestone. I laughed so hard when I saw them on the bed when returning from dinner my side hurt.

On the 2nd leg of our B2B we got 4 soda coupons and another blow up doll along with CCL MIRACLE pins. Apparently they ran out of Fascination pins and gave us Miracle pins instead.

Looking forward to the new ink pen gift! LOL

Not kidding at all. Just off the Fascination and we got the frendship freddy frame for being platinum and this blow up freddy for being milestone. I laughed so hard when I saw them on the bed when returning from dinner my side hurt.

hmmmm --- I (REALLY) thought this was a joke. Apparently the joke is on me, and other Milestone cruisers! :eek:

Tom

Archived