Happy Christmas

maryhill1

Hi everyone--

Its nearly 6.30pm on Christmas day in Scotland -- so I just thought I'd say happy christmas to everyone on CC from us folk here in Scotland and hope you all have a good day.:)

Elaine & Billy

Hi folks,

Merry Christmas to you as well. Hope you have a wonderful day filled with joy and happiness.

Wow-

Awoke to a heavy snowfall this morning for a true White Christmas here in Chattanooga (southeast Tennessee) Easily 3+ inches now...Lived here for 15 years and it is the first White Christmas...and we leave tomorrow for our next cruise ! Wahoooo !

David:D

Wow-

Awoke to a heavy snowfall this morning for a true White Christmas here in Chattanooga (southeast Tennessee) Easily 3+ inches now...Lived here for 15 years and it is the first White Christmas...and we leave tomorrow for our next cruise ! Wahoooo !

Hi david-- you've got it good.

snow today- cruise tomorrow-- wonderful!!

Have a fabulous time.

Elaine & Billy

Ps - now-you've got me humming the "chattanooga Cho Cho" in my head.

and to everyone else, who like me , is waiting patiently/or impatiently from their next cruise -thank you and have a great festive.

Elaine & Billy

Merry Christmas everyone!

Wow-

You're lucky! Last year it snowed so much on Christmas Eve here in North Texas, that there was still several inches of snow on the ground on Christmas, even in the afternoon! We saw precipitation this Christmas Eve, too, but it was above freezing, so we only saw rain. :( No snow for me this Christmas!

Archived