Friends said they can NEVER take another cruise!

geocruiser

Our friends who were on Journey 1 2/11/10 came to visit us Christmas Eve. The first words out of his mouth were "we can never take another cruise". I asked why. They said that Azamara spoiled them so much and it was the best cruise they ever were on. Nothing would ever be a good as this cruise. Then they talked for 45 minutes about how great it was. Their cruise started off with an upgrade at the pier. And just got better from there. They were so happy. The only thing that they did not like was that Azamara will not be leaving from Fort L. after this season. In the past they were on Princess, RCCL. Maro Polo, Oceania. They said Azamara was so much better than all the other ships they were on.

Azamara thanks for giving my friends the best vacation.

Maria

Our friends who were on Journey 1 2/11/10 came to visit us Christmas Eve. The first words out of his mouth were "we can never take another cruise". I asked why. They said that Azamara spoiled them so much and it was the best cruise they ever were on. Nothing would ever be a good as this cruise. Then they talked for 45 minutes about how great it was. Their cruise started off with an upgrade at the pier. And just got better from there. They were so happy. The only thing that they did not like was that Azamara will not be leaving from Fort L. after this season. In the past they were on Princess, RCCL. Maro Polo, Oceania. They said Azamara was so much better than all the other ships they were on.

Maria

Hi Maria !

Thanks for sharing your friends comments. It sounds like they had a wonderful time on Journey, and I can see why they are now spoiled :)

I know that many are disappointed that Azamara wont be sailing out of Miami after this season, but things can always change. Lets hope enough guests comment about it, and perhaps Azamara will reconsider. Heck, I'd be happy if they offered 1-2 Miami sailings per season.

Happy New Year !

Hi Host Andy,

My friends were very happy. The upgrade was from a veranda to a suite! They said they opened the door and the room was so big. He also said that they would come back from shore and find goodies in the cabin to eat. There was NOT one thing that they did not like. They liked the open sitting dinner because they were able to meet a lot of people. The table wine was great for them. They also had the "booze package", which they said was great.

About Azamara not leaving from Miami ( I always say Fort F). I wish they would because we spend the winter in east central Fl. We take the Cruise Connection bus to the pier. We wolud realy like Azamara to leave form the Cape. But no such luck. We don't like to fly, and will not for a island cruise.

Who would I ask at Azamara to keep the ship in Florida?

Maria

We too have been very spoiled following our first AZ cruise on Quest in May 2010. In fact we raved so much about the best vacation we ever had on AZ and talked up all the wonderful benefits and promotions for the May 23, 2011 Journey cruise, we got our neighbors and friends to book the Journey cruise in March with us as well. I'm sure we'll be able to say "Azamara thanks for giving my friends (and us) the best vacation.

Excited and can't wait!

The Starr's

Hi Host Andy,

Who would I ask at Azamara to keep the ship in Florida?

Maria

Hi Maria !

I would call Azamara's Loyalty Club - Le Club Voyage. They can be reached at 1-888-LECLUBV - or 1-888-532-5828.

I know many people who sailed on Azamara when they first got going. Prices were great. Now that prices have gone up, they cannot justify spending almost triple for the same cruise. I like Azamara, but I understand the feeling. Prices went up too fast. At the higher prices, many people are choosing to sail on less expensive lines...or if they will spend the money..sail on more deluxe lines. Supply and demand will dominate. Not sure what will happen in the future.

Maria

I was on the same cruise and can't agree more.

Archived