Island tour with beach time?

celticd1

I would do a search here on ABC Jeep tours. OR, read the thread at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1323000

Have Bully give you a private tour ending with a drop off at the beach and a prearranged pick up for return to the ship.

You could actually end your day with Bully when he drops you off at the beach and then take any taxi back to the ship at your convenience or even the public bus. All you have to do is make sure your bathing suits are dry. ;)

I would do a search here on ABC Jeep tours. OR, read the thread at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1323000

Have Bully give you a private tour ending with a drop off at the beach and a prearranged pick up for return to the ship.

You could actually end your day with Bully when he drops you off at the beach and then take any taxi back to the ship at your convenience or even the public bus. All you have to do is make sure your bathing suits are dry. ;)

Thanks ArubaLisa! You probably don't remember, but you and I met on Nevis a few years ago! We had taken the Fan Ta Sea Catamaran from St. Kitts.

Arubalisa,

Do you know anyone who gives a tour of the island using a small bus?

We are a party of 7 adults and will have a 2-year-old with us. My daughter is not taking a car seat along, so does not want a taxi or van. She would be fine with taking a bus with her little boy.

I know some tour guides do have buses, but I am not sure how to find them!

Thanks!

Thanks ArubaLisa! You probably don't remember, but you and I met on Nevis a few years ago! We had taken the Fan Ta Sea Catamaran from St. Kitts.

Sorry :o it was not me :o. I have never been to Nevis, though it is on my "list" ;). We have been to St Kitts but took an island tour.

Arubalisa,

Do you know anyone who gives a tour of the island using a small bus?

We are a party of 7 adults and will have a 2-year-old with us. My daughter is not taking a car seat along, so does not want a taxi or van. She would be fine with taking a bus with her little boy.

I know some tour guides do have buses, but I am not sure how to find them!

Thanks!

Check out
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=26609740 I contacted Bully for our group of 6, he told me that he can only take 5, but gave me the name of someone who has a larger vehicle. Sonny and his mail is binns.tours@yahoo.com
Some of the taxis have car seats, so perhaps a smaller tour company with a mini-bus would as well. :confused:

I found this contact info for Binns Tours (I believe the gentleman's name is Sonny).

Binns Tours and Transfers

binns.tours@yahoo.com

(297) 568-2028 or (297) 592-6535

Another idea is http://www.watapanaaruba.com/Tours.html

Sorry :o it was not me :o. I have never been to Nevis, though it is on my "list" ;). We have been to St Kitts but took an island tour.

Check out

Some of the taxis have car seats, so perhaps a smaller tour company with a mini-bus would as well. :confused:

I found this contact info for Binns Tours (I believe the gentleman's name is Sonny).

Binns Tours and Transfers

binns.tours@yahoo.com

(297) 568-2028 or (297) 592-6535

Another idea is http://www.watapanaaruba.com/Tours.html

Thanks for all the info!

You must have an impersonator! LOL I struck up a conversation with someone on Nevis and she told me that she was ArubaLisa from Cruise Critic! Too funny!

Thanks for all the info!

You must have an impersonator! LOL I struck up a conversation with someone on Nevis and she told me that she was ArubaLisa from Cruise Critic! Too funny!

:( Odd for sure. :( I would remember Nevis, because like I said I have wanted to go there, and did not fall in love with St Kitts as many others have, so would remember that as well. Maybe it was the same person :mad: who swiped my CC password a ways back :mad: and tried to irritate one of the moderators pretending it was me. :eek: Happy to say we got that ironed out! :eek:

Wow - excellent!

The link you sent looks very promising!

Thanks!

You are a valuable source of info, Arubalisa!

You are welcome. Let us know how you make out. I am sure it would be valuable info for others in the future as well. ;) :)

Love PBC (Fl.) my parents live in Tequesta. :)

Archived