Oasis of the Seas

wallygator

I will be celebrating my 60th birthday on the Oasis of the Seas. Where should we have a special birthday dinner. And why, specialty or free/included tell me.

Thanks in advance

:):):)

I will be celebrating my 60th birthday on the Oasis of the Seas. Where should we have a special birthday dinner. And why, specialty or free/included tell me.

Thanks in advance

:):):)

Happy Birthday, there are no special birthday meals, you can ask for cake which you may get charged for. Speciality dining rooms cost extra but more intimate dining. Chops has great steak, there are many choices, including the Chef's Table. I would make reservations ahead of time.

Happy Birthday, there are no special birthday meals, you can ask for cake which you may get charged for. Speciality dining rooms cost extra but more intimate dining. Chops has great steak, there are many choices, including the Chef's Table. I would make reservations ahead of time.

Was looking for a special place to spend a special moment forget birthday just a special dinner on the Oasis thats what I'm asking. Thank you for your reply.:):):)

Archived