RCI Pre-cruise Planner not working

ahornb

Why have I been unable to search shore excursions etc. in my pre-cruise planner for my up coming cruise? That portion of the website has been down for quite some time.
I found a way around this. On the home page at the very bottom under Customize Your Choice select pre-cruise planner.

If you're looking for your Aug cruise, you're too far out for specific shore excursions to be ready for it. You can see excursions that RCI offers in each port (usually) but not specific info and exactly which ones til at least 3-4 months out. I can't remember exactly when they appear, but it's way too early for you.

If you're looking for your Aug cruise, you're too far out for specific shore excursions to be ready for it. You can see excursions that RCI offers in each port (usually) but not specific info and exactly which ones til at least 3-4 months out. I can't remember exactly when they appear, but it's way too early for you.
Not always true. I can see & order my shore ex. for Oct 2011 Mariner b2b Cruise

To the OP - my cruise is June 2011 and prior to the website update I WAS able to access specific information about shore excursions, make dining selections, etc. When I logged into my reservation a couple days ago, I could no longer find that information. Hopefully it's a temporary glitch.

To the OP - my cruise is June 2011 and prior to the website update I WAS able to access specific information about shore excursions, make dining selections, etc. When I logged into my reservation a couple days ago, I could no longer find that information. Hopefully it's a temporary glitch.

I had the same trouble ...

Here's the work around so you can see your planner ...

1. Login from the home page.

2. Scroll over "Before You Board" at top of screen and then select "Shore Excursions"

3. Scroll down a bit and click on "Shop or modify Shore and Land Excursions".

4. Then select your reservation number from the dropdown. Click submit.

5. Voila ... there's your planner.

You can get to all the stuff from there ... Shore Excursions, Wine Packages, Beverage, Specialty Restaurants, etc. (There's a dropdown near the top of the page that lists it all. There's a little "go" button next to it.)

I booked our shore excursions (for a June 2011 cruise) in late October.

Dont know if this applies to your cruise but we cruised on Aos out of Malaga in Aug of this year we couldnt pre-book anything due to spainish vat this is extra on cruises out of Spain I even rang RCI directly they couldnt do anything for me we had to wait and book on board

2. Scroll over "Before You Board" at top of screen and then select "Shore Excursions"

You can get to all the stuff from there ... Shore Excursions, Wine Packages, Beverage, Specialty Restaurants, etc. (There's a dropdown near the top of the page that lists it all. There's a little "go" button next to it.)

I actually had three shore excursions already booked and can no longer access them. I wanted to cancel one because I was able to find arrangements on my own.

Thanks CroozeAddict, I will try your suggestion! :)

CroozeAddict, you are AWESOME!!! It worked! Thanks so much! :):)

I booked our shore excursions (for a June 2011 cruise) in late October.

My Oct '11 cruise says that there are no shore excursions available yet. My July '11 one does, but that's the earliest I've EVER seen them.

Archived