cruisett.com -- How Do I Get To the Port Schedule?????

MalibuCA

I have seen this website link listed numerous times on these boards, but I can't seem to figure out how to use it. I have registered and completed whatever task was asked of me. But still I am at a loss. The link is:

http://cruisett.com/ships.php

I am trying to determine the port schedule in Santorini (and other ports, too, once I have Santorini figured out.) I want to know how many, and which, ships are in port on a scheduled day when my ship will be there. There doesn't seem to be anything to click to get the port schedule.

What am I doing wrong? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Thanks,

Shelley:confused:

In the blue bar at the top of the page, just under the title, "Cruise TT" is a link to "Ports", which will take you to the list of ports, and when you click on a port name, the calendar comes up.

p.s. I don't think that this site gives a complete list of ships in port. Cruisecal is usually more reliable for that, but it's not a free site.

I have seen this website link listed numerous times on these boards, but I can't seem to figure out how to use it. I have registered and completed whatever task was asked of me. But still I am at a loss. The link is:

http://cruisett.com/ships.php

I am trying to determine the port schedule in Santorini (and other ports, too, once I have Santorini figured out.) I want to know how many, and which, ships are in port on a scheduled day when my ship will be there. There doesn't seem to be anything to click to get the port schedule.

What am I doing wrong? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Thanks,

Shelley:confused:

You're probably not doing anything wrong. As Susan said, you choose PORTS at the top of the screen, scroll down to Greece, and choose Santorini Island. The list that comes back shows only one ship in Santorini for the entire month, which is absolutely incorrect.

I have a few days left on my CruiseCal membership, if you'll let me know what specific date you're in Santorini I'll look it up for you. If this sort of thing interests you, Cruisecal is only $3 for a one month membership, and is pretty accurate.

Thanks for the help!

Zuke -- I will take you up on your Cruisecal offer! Thank you! We will be in Santorini on October 17, 2011 on the Regent Voyager. Please let me know what you find. I will definitely need to check Cruisecal -- how does that work? Do you pay be credit card for one month, and then, pay again if you want an additional month, or do they continue to charge you monthly unless you cancel?

Looking forward to hearing what you find on Cruisecal for Santorini 10/17/11.

Thanks!

Shelley:)

Thanks for the help!

Zuke -- I will take you up on your Cruisecal offer! Thank you! We will be in Santorini on October 17, 2011 on the Regent Voyager. Please let me know what you find. I will definitely need to check Cruisecal -- how does that work? Do you pay be credit card for one month, and then, pay again if you want an additional month, or do they continue to charge you monthly unless you cancel?

Looking forward to hearing what you find on Cruisecal for Santorini 10/17/11.

Thanks!

Shelley:)

They charge you monthly until you cancel, but if you use Paypal, it's very easy to do that.

For Santorini on 10/17/11 it's showing:

Silver Wind 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Seven Seas Voyager 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

MSC Armonia 3:30 PM - 10:00 PM

Celebrity Equinox 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Tender)

Archived