Insignia - Feb, 2011 - formal nights?

ldtc2

Hi,

We will be going from Buenos Aires to Rio. I think it's a 12 day cruise. For the life of me, I can't recall if there are formal nights on Oceania - where you have to dress up. I know the dress code is casual - nice - but are there "dress up" nights?

Thanks,

LDTC2

Hi,

We will be going from Buenos Aires to Rio. I think it's a 12 day cruise. For the life of me, I can't recall if there are formal nights on Oceania - where you have to dress up. I know the dress code is casual - nice - but are there "dress up" nights?

Thanks,

LDTC2

There are no formal nights on Oceania.

Shari

Sharicruz6

Some people dress up a bit more for their specialty restaurant evenings. I've seen evening dresses and suit coats (even ties:eek:) in Polos and Toscana, but it is not necessary. It's entirely up to you if you want to "dress up." Oceania does not require it. Enjoy your cruise. Kay

Some people dress up a bit more for their specialty restaurant evenings. I've seen evening dresses and suit coats (even ties:eek:) in Polos and Toscana, but it is not necessary. It's entirely up to you if you want to "dress up." Oceania does not require it. Enjoy your cruise. Kay

That's the beauty of Oceania; there are no "you have to."

Dress the way you will be most comfortable and know

you won't be judged.

Enjoy your cruise!:)

The ladies seem to have more options, when it comes to dressing up or down, on Oceania.

Particularly in the cooler months and in more northern climes, there are still those, shall we say "more established" ladies who DRESS.

In the Baltic, you will see furs, hats and gloves.

On the other hand, we once sailed the Caribbean with a woman who wore an identical white dress every night, changing only her high heels and accessories to alternate the look. :eek:

Maybe just buy another bottle of the same wine, soak the dress in the sink, then you have a whole new wardrobe opportunity without the extra weight in your luggage!

LOL - I will have to try that sometime - worse that will happen is the Tie-Dye look - of course the dress may not dry in time for the next dinner, but what a great aroma.

Archived