Michael's Club Elite Perk

Meena

My sister is thinking about taking DH, DD and me on Eclipse in a few months. DH and I are Elite, but the only time we sailed X was before the CC program changes. My sister would not be Elite yet. Will she be allowed to accompany us to the Elite event? I not, is there a comparable event for suite guests as on Royal Caribbean? She's looking at booking a Celebrity suite for the 4 of us.

Thanks for the help!

My understanding is if one of you are Elite then you all can go. Also being a suite should also get you in the event. You will get a invite to the events in your room the day of boarding.

Ok I have seen here that people are saying Evening Event is back to 4-6 pm. It has been 5-7pm for a number of years. Have they changed it back to 4-6pm? Richard

My understanding is if one of you are Elite then you all can go. Also being a suite should also get you in the event. You will get a invite to the events in your room the day of boarding.

Ok I have seen here that people are saying Evening Event is back to 4-6 pm. It has been 5-7pm for a number of years. Have they changed it back to 4-6pm? Richard

If by "here" you mean this thread - please note that all of the posts, other than yours and the one before it, are from 2011.

If by "here" you mean this thread - please note that all of the posts, other than yours and the one before it, are from 2011.

Thanks, I did figure that one out. A bit slow today, but I did not party last night. I do think 5-7 is a better plan for everyone. Richard