Which cruise to choose

I am planning a cruise for my daughter's graduation trip in May. She has narrowed it down to 3 cruises, but I just can't decide which would be the best. We have been on several cruises but have not been on any of these ships. I would love some opinions on which you would choose. My choices are:

Valor - Half Moon Cay, St Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk

Freedom - St Thomas, Antigua, Tortula, Nassau

Dream - Cozumel, Bleize, Isla Roatan, Costa Maya

Help!

Valor and Freedom are sister ships and Dream is just a expanded same type of ship with complaints of crowding.

I would not let the ship be a deciding factor, Id choose by price or which port they leave from.

All of these ships should have a similar product. One might have a burrito bar, like Dream or one have Mongolian BBQ .. but nothing that would sway me.

We just got off the Dream and I was impressed with this ship. I didn't really find a crowding issue. If you do go on this ship, try the Pasta bar on deck 11, and on sea days they have a BBQ on the starboard side of deck 5. Not a lot of people realize those things are there and never use them. On the day we boarded, the Lido was full but no one was near the grille so we got hamburgers without waiting. This ship has a lot to offer. I was extremely impressed with the shows, especially Dancin' in the Streets.

I was not impressed with Costa Maya! It was like they threw a dart at a map and said "lets put a pier here and call it a port" The rest of the ports were nice. Roatan is really nice if you want to spend some time in the water.

I am planning a cruise for my daughter's graduation trip in May. She has narrowed it down to 3 cruises, but I just can't decide which would be the best. We have been on several cruises but have not been on any of these ships. I would love some opinions on which you would choose. My choices are:

Valor - Half Moon Cay, St Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk

Freedom - St Thomas, Antigua, Tortula, Nassau

Dream - Cozumel, Bleize, Isla Roatan, Costa Maya

Help!

Depends on your own preferences:

Valor - good beach and snorkel ports

Freedom - good shopping

Dream - good adventure and beaches

By the way, someone mentioned they didn't like Costa Maya. IMHO, it's like so many other port areas, the immediate shopping area is a Carnival money trap, a phony amusement park facsimile of what a beach port should be. If you venture past the shopping stalls, and walk a 1/4 mile to the local taxi stand, you can hop a cab for a 5 minute ride to Marahuel, which can give you a decent sense of a real Mexican fishing village.

I agree with Pineapple Princess. I just sailed the Dream and I loved her. Lots of things to do and explore on the ship. I am a history buff and loved the Mayan ruins in Belize but Half Moon Cay has a special place in my heart. Relaxing on the powdery beaches or walking the paths and discovering 'secret little places' on the island was wonderful. If your daughter loves fun, fun, fun then the Dream itinerary may be great for you. If you love to shop, Freedom. Or if relaxing and having a great island experience, then the Valor. But that is just my opinion.

Archived