Looking for a beach like 7 mile beach in Grand Cayman

B and B Rookie Cannucks

WE were in Aruba 2 years ago and did the island tour thing this time we want to sit on a nice beach and maybe try parasailing. We went to Baby Beach last time and thought it was just ok the oil refinery spoiled the scenery. We would like a beach like 7 mile beach on Grand Cayman. Can you give me some suggestions? Thanks:)

There is only one oil refinery on the island and it is at the south end near Baby Beach.

As to the best beach, many here enjoy going to the Amsterdam Manor and purchasing the use of a chaise lounge and palapa for the day. Unfortunately you would still have to go to Palm Beach for the parasailing. For a compromise you may want to research a day pass at the Radisson on Palm Beach.

The beach here is a bit more congested but there is plenty to do within walking distance, including parasailing, and the sand and water are still beautiful. Be aware that the clarity of the water (sand suspended in the water- I "think" it has to do with the constant trade winds stirring up the water) at both Eagle and Palm beach varies so may not be quite what it is in Grand Cayman, but you will surely enjoy.

If it is also a consideration, the water is almost always calmer on Palm beach than Eagle beach. Eagle beach ~ waves

There are waves on Eagle beach today.

WE were in Aruba 2 years ago and did the island tour thing this time we want to sit on a nice beach and maybe try parasailing. We went to Baby Beach last time and thought it was just ok the oil refinery spoiled the scenery. We would like a beach like 7 mile beach on Grand Cayman. Can you give me some suggestions? Thanks:)

Palm Beach is the place to be :) My family has had timeshare in Aruba at the Marriott for a very long time, so we know the island well. All water sports on here too. More to walk around and see as well :)

Archived