Bathroom Fan

i2ukus

Hey All, I will be cruising in 2 weeks on the Legend!!! I can't quite remember if the bathroom has a fan in it or not and if so does the light have to be on??? Just wondering if there is "white noise"??? TIA:D

You know Iv actually looked for the fan, as I used to be a building inspector. If there is a fan, I cant feel it. By law in the U.S. if there is no window a fan is required. So, Iv been wondering about this too.

... but no white noise from it if there is one, I cant feel or hear it. turn on the tv on low.

This question popped up a while ago and one poster swore there were fans in the bathrooms. I have never seen one and if they are there, they are useless. Every time I've ever taken a shower, the mirrors are all fogged up. If there was a good working fan, they wouldn't. If anything, there may be a vent but it isn't powered.

There must be a fan in there. It's always cold when you open the hatch to get out of the BR. On one cruise, I put a facecloth up to the vent, and it got sucked-up tight against the ceiling, and stayed there, lite on or off. I took it down when I left the ship. I was really suprised the CS left it up there all week. btw, I don't remember what ship it was, Spirit, I think.

We noticed last month that there was a fan that drew air out of the bathroom (like an exhaust fan above a stove) that runs 24/7. It did NOT turn off when the light was off. While some may consider it "soothing white noise," I considered it annoying and kept the door closed. All a matter of opinion, I guess!

Archived