Using a TA specialty dinner credit for paid reservation?

DeirdreTours

We are first time Celebrity passengers on the upcoming 1/14 millie cruise. Our online TA gave us a specialty dining credit along with an obc at the time of booking.

Unfortunately, it looks like it is impossible to use the credit directly prior to boarding. Concerned that the Olympic would be fully booked by then, I have made and paid for (via credit card) three specialty dining bookings online.

Once onboard, can I cancel one of these bookings and immediately rebook it using the TA credit? If not, does anyone have other suggestions for how to use the TA credit?

We are first time Celebrity passengers on the upcoming 1/14 millie cruise. Our online TA gave us a specialty dining credit along with an obc at the time of booking.

Unfortunately, it looks like it is impossible to use the credit directly prior to boarding. Concerned that the Olympic would be fully booked by then, I have made and paid for (via credit card) three specialty dining bookings online.

Once onboard, can I cancel one of these bookings and immediately rebook it using the TA credit? If not, does anyone have other suggestions for how to use the TA credit?

Deirdre,

We have the same credit. It will post as $50 to your account, so you can use it against your onboard account (tips, drink purchases, etc.). So it really doesn't matter if you pay for the reservation upfront- you will save the money on your final bill.

Cheers,

Give your TA a call and ask. ( I got it via email from our TA in case there is a problem. ) Our TA has it placed as a normal $50 onboard credit. Doens't HAVE to be spent for a restaurant. Altho it is called a specialty rest. credit. Just as the previous poster said.

By waiting to book, you will lose the best time slots. And I'm not sure if you will be allowed to cancel and rebook at the same time.

Archived