Pre/Post Cruise stages?

Question for experienced cruisers. We are on the Vision going to Alaska on May 27. I have not even been reading/posting for the last few days since it seems like FOREVER before we go. I am sure (I mean I hope) that first time cruisers have a certain pattern of

1. nervous to commit to a cruise

2. excited that you actually did commit to cruise

3. anticipation of a great vacation (this was a lovely 6 weeks or so of research and posting)

4. depression when you realize that this cruise is still months away!

What is coming next!!!

thanks and gig 'em (it is an aggie thing)

Question for experienced cruisers. We are on the Vision going to Alaska on May 27. I have not even been reading/posting for the last few days since it seems like FOREVER before we go. I am sure (I mean I hope) that first time cruisers have a certain pattern of

1. nervous to commit to a cruise

2. excited that you actually did commit to cruise

3. anticipation of a great vacation (this was a lovely 6 weeks or so of research and posting)

4. depression when you realize that this cruise is still months away!

What is coming next!!!

thanks and gig 'em (it is an aggie thing)

Gig 'Em right back at you (my husband and I are Aggies also!). We leave for our first cruise on June 12, and it cannot get here soon enough! I'm nearing stage 4 and would love to know what comes after. However; I'm still pretty excited!

Get out at least 1 piece of luggage....that usually carries me over for awhile. Then you get to decide just what to put in it....that could take weeks - or months. You get the drift. We booked our Navigator cruise almost a year ago and now we are down to 62 days. That would be 8 more Saturdays from now....OMG - I better get out another suitcase or two...time is creeping up on me. Have fun on your cruises, they will be here before you know it.

Aggies? Are you all from UC Davis or that Texas thing. I'm not but I am an agricultural biologist. In the meantime, you can...fill out your online embarkation forms. Research the ports that you will be visiting and make touring plans. Check your cruise and airline fare repeatedly and see if the price of either has gone down. And lastly, check your Meet & Mingle thread , again, and see if anyone new has joined, or if you have anything new to contribute. :)

Archived