Who *IS* this God, Newt???

taylaw

Forgive me for jumping in here, but I'm just fascinated with this God you have on the Celebrity board called Newt! I've visited other boards on this site, but none other than Celebrity seems to have their very own God! Newt ... I have to say "You are amazing!" What a following! And you are SO funny! Are you married? icon_wink.gif I'm cute!

Taylor

Tay,

Newt is not a God, he is our leader!!! He lives in the Twilight Zone, he has a wifester & kidsters that he keeps in bubble wrap in the closet.

He has never been on a cruise but he knows everything there is about cruising.

Newt is VERY helpful on these boards.

Hope this helps!

Rosie

E-mail me <a href="mailto:JNLROSE@AOL.COM">here</a href>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

hehehehehehehehe icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Danno:

Newt is short for nuisance...just ask me.

Dan

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;11;5;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until we sail on SUMMIT for 10 nights

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2005;01;9;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until MOAGC's on Explorer of the Seas

cposalute.gif

Seven Cruises last Century, then:

Norwegian Sky 2000 GGC2000

Volendam 2001 GGC2001

Paradise 2001

Sensation 2002 GGC2002

Millenium 2003 (Nov 16)

Mariner OTS 2004 (Feb 29)

Summit 2004 (Nov 05)

Explorer OTS 2005 (Jan 09)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JNLROSE:

Newt is not a God, he is our leader!!! He lives in the Twilight Zone, he has a wifester & kidsters that he keeps in bubble wrap in the closet.

He has never been on a cruise but he knows everything there is about cruising.

Newt is VERY helpful on these boards.

Hope this helps!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Rosie,

Actually this does help! icon_smile.gif Thank you! I'm a bit dismayed that Newt is married, but I'm not at all surprised. Mrs. Newt is a lucky woman! What is the deal with this 'Danno' person? He seems as if he doesn't enjoy Newt like some of us do. I'm so glad I stopped by here and found Newt. I'm in the process of reading all of his posts!

I love reading Cruise Critic and learning about cruising. My husband and I are planning on taking a cruise this summer. Do you have a recommendation for me, Newt?

Thanks so much!

Taylor

How would you feel?? Newt is stalking me. In fact he thinks he is me!!!! Everyone knows I'm much better looking than him. Or is it, I'm better looking than me? Him? Us? aaahhhhhhhhhhhh....

Dan

CenturyX1,GalaxyX2,HorizonX5,VolendamX1,

Zenith to Bermuda Oct/04

Century to E.Caribbean Feb/05

Newt is a pain in the a-- and gets way way too much attention.

I started the IHNVMC

(I Hate Newt Very Much clud)

Carnival Miracle 12/2004

Galaxy 2004, fantasy 2004, glory 2003, zaandam 2003, fantasy 2003, century 2002, voyager 2002, maasdam 2002, Ncl star 2003, norway 2002, inspritation 2002, fantasy 2002, sovereign 2001, statendam 2001, noordam 2001, Grand princess 2003, golden princess 2003, regal empress 2001,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joyvey:

Newt is a pain in the a-- and gets way way too much attention.

I started the IHNVMC

(I Hate Newt Very Much clud)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That doesn't seem very nice, Joyvey! icon_frown.gif Is there a Newt fan club? I would like to join it if there is. I was a groupie back in the 70's ... I think it's time to become a Newt Groupie! icon_smile.gif

Taylor

No can do, she doesn't like Newt and I do, icon_wink.gifso I don't want to talk to her. Newt people don't like mean people! icon_wink.gif

Rosie

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

As Newt's exclusive manager, I must demand that joyvey refrain from denigrating my client. If I can prove damages, I'll turn the case over to the appropriate party. Thank you and good day sir.

Danno already has a restraining order about impersonating newt.

Century 99-00

Rhapsody 11/00

Rhapsody 10/01

Infinity 2/02

Millennium 11/02

Millennium 11/03

Rhapsody 11/04

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wolfganghowell:

Danno already has a restraining order about impersonating newt.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya that didn't work out as well as I had hoped. No matter how hard I tried, my IQ, good looks, and warm personality kept giving me away icon_wink.gif.

Dan

CenturyX1,GalaxyX2,HorizonX5,VolendamX1,

Zenith to Bermuda Oct/04

Century to E.Caribbean Feb/05

I’m totally devastated at the prospect, that some of our wonderful regular posters may join a group that ex cludes me!

Ok, I’m over it, wanta buy a hat?

cchat.jpg

This ship 10/91

That ship 11/95

Whatever ship 12/98

here a ship 13/99

there a ship 14/00

everywhere

a

ship ship 15/05

<font size="3" color=red>Over 1 year</font> into my LMBO cruise

Twenty posts entered into a Newt thread before we hear from Newt? I think this is a record.

As the official scorekeeper of the "Who is Newt?" log and chief cryptographer for the free Luxenburg organization, I can say categorically that taylaw is NOT one of Newt's aliases. (As opposed to Danno who is the "Good" Newt as opposed to the "Bad" Newt persona)

Unfortunately, taylaw, we cannot yet be assured of your sanity until you finish reading all of Newt's posts over the year and can answer the three critical Newt questions:

1. What the heck is a LMBO cruise?

2. What are the differences between This ship (or is it the This ship?) and everywhere a ship ship. Which one is best for cruising along the coast of Mongolia?

3. Is the board Newt is holding in front of him in the picture paper or plastic and what is Newt wearing behind it?

Good luck on the test!

A new clud, oh boy. I like cluds, but I don't think I will join this one.

Taylor there is already a bunch of Newt groupies and other sane personalities on the theme cruise board. LMAO now into it's second year of frivolity.

cool1.gif

Hi EN,

Yeah, I love a good clud too, but not this one!!! I don't think jovey will get many members!

Rosie

Archived