Cozumel Cruise Ship Calender

emcee207

Anyone know of a free calender showing which ships in Cozumel on any given day? I used to have cruisecal but got tired of the monthly charges when I used it about 3 times a year.

I know there is one on Cozumel Insider but I can only see the current week; am I missing something?

Last March we had eight other ships in port that day; we'll be there march 2.

thanks

I had checked cruisett.com for our upcoming cruise on the Elation and it had our ship listed on the wrong date. It had the Elation there on Jan. 26th, not the 27th. This was confusing and I had to call the cruiseline to make sure because we are booking a tour.

Well darn. I guess you get what you pay for! I had spot-checked a couple of ships and they were right on cruisett, but the Elation certainly is different between the 2 sites I noted, and the port site seems like it should be the most accurate. I hope it's wrong about how many ships are in port for us in a couple of weeks, because it shows 6 or 7. I also noticed it didn't list Aida at all. Not sure where they get their data, so I guess I'll stop recommending it. Thanks for catching the problem.

All these ships in port sites get there information from the cruise lines and other services far in advance and do not necessarily update them when a crusie lines changes itinerary. They serve as guides only. You can infer from the cozumelinsider listings which pier certain ships/lines usually dock at. Especially if your ship has a regular schedule visiting Coz. Beleive me if you tell a reputable indiependent excursion operator you are on such and such ship, they will know which dock to pick you up at as they follow these things closely.

Archived