dream rooms

Toast1412

We are going the the Dream in June. We are looking at two different cabins. The ocean suite or aft cabin. I have read about the aft cabin # 6479 which is still open. Would it be worth it for us to spend the extra money and get the ocean suite. The difference between the rooms is not that great.

The only perks with suites is VIP boarding .. i.e. nadda. If you want the extra space in your cabin and a bath tub, it might be worth it, but not to me.

Actually Im not a fan of aft balconys Iv decided .. just the wraps on the aft corners. the 9Cs I think they are. they are more open and you have that huge balcony on two sides. Just being aft, to me its just a longer walk .. true the balcony is deeper, but not my thing either.

We love aft cabins. The walk is not that big of a deal. The ships are 1000 ft. or less in length. We enjoy watching the water churn behind the ship. We have stayed in suites and find them overkill for us. We don't need all the extra room. I am not on the ship to stay in my room.

If 6479 is the aft wrap, which I think it is, I would take it in a heartbeat. If only for the balcony. They are huge. We will have the opposite aft wrap 6492. I can't wait.

We were in 6492 and 7454 (both aft corners) as well as 7370 (mid-ship suite). Out of those three, 6492 had the better balcony - though the room was cramped, particularly when someone (Cheryl) was sitting down getting ready for dinner in front of the mirror, and someone else (ME) had to climb over the bed to get to the mini-fridge, safe, etc... :rolleyes:

BTW - for those in 6492, you can hook up your own DVD player via component cables (Red+Blue+Green+audio) to the back of the TV since that is the input method for the ships TV system. The cables are accessible on the back of the set. :cool:

Tom

We are going the the Dream in June. We are looking at two different cabins. The ocean suite or aft cabin. I have read about the aft cabin # 6479 which is still open. Would it be worth it for us to spend the extra money and get the ocean suite. The difference between the rooms is not that great.

I change my vote to 6479 .. I had to go look it up.. this is not just a aft .. its a aft wrap which is different...

Archived