Triumph 12/27/10

KROBI

Just back fron a 7 day Western cruise, and all I can say it was GREAT! service, food and staff were all great. It was cold leaving New Orleans (39) but the next day it was getting warmer and did so every day. The only bad thing, the wind and waves were high and we could not dock in Roatan but still had a good time that day.. New Years Eve party was a lot of fun.

Im sorry you missed roatan!! its a great port, but good attitude.

We had a great cruise on Triumph just before yours .. and I thought the food was unusually good for Carnival. thumbs up.

iv done the 7 day western you were on last may, great ports.

I would love to do New Years Eve on a ship as well. OP, can you tell us anything special from that night?

Well it's a little fuzzy, They had a band playing and also a DJ, around 12:00 free Champagne. They had the big TV going showing the ball drop in New York and a hour later had a count down on the ship(we were hour behind New York) and one heck of a party, I had to give it up around 3:00 to old to hang in there.

Well it's a little fuzzy, They had a band playing and also a DJ, around 12:00 free Champagne. They had the big TV going showing the ball drop in New York and a hour later had a count down on the ship(we were hour behind New York) and one heck of a party, I had to give it up around 3:00 to old to hang in there.

Sounds like fun.... until the morning after:( Thanks

I was on that cruise

altho I thought the day we were supposed to be at Roatan was very boring on the ship. New Years Eve was great tho! I was sober so i can recount alot of it. There was a live band inside the World's Bar, and A DJ out on the Lido Deck

Lots of drunk people dancing and singing, Cruise director noonan finding people to talk to to display on the tv.

Archived