Crusing This Sat on Dawn 8th

Binnybugg

Any body else cruising too? It's my first cruise i am a wee bit excited! But a but unsure of what to take, recommendations are appreciated!

Also if anyone else can help me out with the themed parties as i have not been told anything about them... :[ lacking information on that topic.

Cheers

Binnybugg :]

Any body else cruising too? It's my first cruise i am a wee bit excited! But a but unsure of what to take, recommendations are appreciated!

Also if anyone else can help me out with the themed parties as i have not been told anything about them... :[ lacking information on that topic.

Cheers

Binnybugg :]

I take it you are going on the Pacific Dawn from Brisbane for 7 nights. Pacific Islands.?

I take it you are going on the Pacific Dawn from Brisbane for 7 nights. Pacific Islands.?

they normally have a western night and island night both are very good and lots of fun.

http://www.pocruises.com.au/NewToCruising/Pages/Entertainment.aspx

Whether it's Country and Western, Pirates of the Pacific, Island Night deck parties or a Rock 'n' Roll dance party, get into the fun of our two theme evenings on Cruises of seven nights or more.

this is correct :) I am very much so looking fwd to it and thanks for the link to the website i have been looking everywhere for info on it i guess not hard enough but!! haha

however it says:

"get into the fun of our two theme evenings on Cruises of seven nights or more."

how do u no which ones there doing?

this is correct :) I am very much so looking fwd to it and thanks for the link to the website i have been looking everywhere for info on it i guess not hard enough but!! haha

however it says:

"get into the fun of our two theme evenings on Cruises of seven nights or more."

how do u no which ones there doing?

They always have an Island Night and usually have a Country & Western night. On the Pacific Dawn one of the shows is a Pirate show and some people dress up appropriately for that. There could also be a Rock 'n Roll dance party late in the evening.

You don't have to dress up if you don't want to. Many people just have a few items of clothing to get into the theme, such as an floral shirt and/or lei for island night and check shirt and maybe cowboy hat for country & western night.

Archived