Physical Fitness on Carnival

KatyAnn

Iv never seen they offer personal trainers. the classes are like yogo and spin classes, just about 3 classes and they arent more than $20?? cant remember the cost. The machines are free to work out on, but the spin bikes cost money and only during classes that Iv ever heard of.

Spinning and Yoga classes are $12 each and are held only on sea days or if you arrive late into a port (e.g., docking 1 pm at Roatan). If you are on a longer cruise and have more sea days, you can buy a package of 3 for $30.

Spinning and Yoga classes are $12 each and are held only on sea days or if you arrive late into a port (e.g., docking 1 pm at Roatan). If you are on a longer cruise and have more sea days, you can buy a package of 3 for $30.

Id like that deal, was thinking of a spin class, but only on a 5 day. I just said I knew they were less than $20, didnt remember the price. Seems reasonable to me. I got lots of OBC to spend next cruise.

The Dream had pilates (mat) and "boot camp" classes as well. They were listed in the Fun Times and signups were at the Spa desk or gym. SIL paid $30 for a series of "boot camp" classes. These classes are usually scheduled for mid morning or very late afternoon. The afternoon times will interfere with early seating for dinner. They limit the number of pax in each class. You can also schedule a "personal trainer" on the ship who basically walks you from one gym machine to another and tells you how to do an exercise and tries to sell you the bogus "nutritional" homeopathic products the spa pushes. Not sure of the cost but you can learn an exercise routine on your own or at your home gym cheaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

as I am interested in this subject too, I found this:

FITNESS

Lifestyle enhancement consultation with program

Personal Training (1 hour ) $ 75.00

Personal Training ( Course of three ) $ 191.00

**Pilate's Training (1 hour ) $ 75.00

**Zone Diet Training ( 1 hour ) $ 75.00

Body Composition Analysis $ 30.00

Pilate's Class $ 10.00

Yoga Class $ 10.00