Reservations Hours and website

lovecruzin

When did Azamara reservations dept change their hours? They are only open until 8pm EST now when it used to be 11pm EST. The website still says 11pm as do the emails from my Azamara certified vacation planner but when I call message says they close at 8pm.

Not a big deal but this is frustrating for someone on the West Coast. :confused:

When did Azamara reservations dept change their hours? They are only open until 8pm EST now when it used to be 11pm EST. The website still says 11pm as do the emails from my Azamara certified vacation planner but when I call message says they close at 8pm.

Not a big deal but this is frustrating for someone on the West Coast. :confused:

Hi Lovecruzin !

That's news to me. It's may be part of Azamara separating themselves from Celebrity's operations. I just tried calling Le Club Voyage. As you confirmed, it said their offices are closed, and open until 8 pm Eastern time. This must have changed with the New Year. I will ask about it. If I hear anything further, I will post it here.

Archived