Golden Princess balcony furniture

Dena

On our recent Crown Princess cruise in an aft cabin, the two chairs that were supposed to recline were kind of rusted or something and they basically would not recline. They don't lay fully flat anyway, so don't think they would be that comfortable anyway.

Try for the Caribe deck. Lots of space on the balcony.

When I described the 4 chairs on our BA balcony cabin in post #2, I forgot to mention that it was on Caribe deck. :o :o

I read that a Caribe balcony is 6'x9' & others are 6'x6' but have never brought a tape measure myself. :rolleyes:

We had a larger balcony all the way aft on Baja (overlooking the stern). Our balcony was very nice and large, but the Caribe ones are larger. We went and took a look at the Caribe ones and the mini suites on Dolphin, as we were disembarking. Mini suite balconies are SMALLER than those on Caribe and I think actually smaller than our regular balcony cabin aft balcony.

We were on the Caribe Deck in C330, on the Golden. We had 2 regular chairs in the open, uncovered part of our balcony and 2 chairs whose backs reclined right down flat. The table was larger than a regular metal patio table and was regular height if you wanted to eat off of it. The loungers were in the covered part of the balcony. That is the nice part of the Caribe Deck balconies. You can have sun or shade. Loved it!!!

Archived