NCL cruise and airfare deal

ecualumni06

Hi I was perrusing the net this am and came across this NCL deal to the Mediterrenean with airfare from JFK from $1449. I was wondering if any of you CC vets know how often NCL has these deals. I am interested in a mediterrenean cruise for 2012 and this deal goes from Oct 2011. I already have my summer vacation lined up for this year (Hawaii) so it is not do able.

Thanks in advance

Hi I was perrusing the net this am and came across this NCL deal to the Mediterrenean with airfare from JFK from $1449. I was wondering if any of you CC vets know how often NCL has these deals. I am interested in a mediterrenean cruise for 2012 and this deal goes from Oct 2011. I already have my summer vacation lined up for this year (Hawaii) so it is not do able.

Thanks in advance

D0n't know about NCL deals, but last July we flew from JAX to Venice for $1250 each on USAirways. $1449 seems high for NY to Venice or Barcelona.

D0n't know about NCL deals, but last July we flew from JAX to Venice for $1250 each on USAirways. $1449 seems high for NY to Venice or Barcelona.

I think it is a great deal because it is your cruise and airfare together, not just the airfare.

NO it doesn't considering your cruise is included and its roundtrip from JFK for $913

It does include all your ground transportation though, and if you want piece of mind and less hassle than finding your own way to the port city it might be something to consider.

Right now I'm pricing flights to Germany for May and can't come up with anything really less than $1000 and I've never paid that much to fly to Europe. I can find cheaper but a 13 hour layover in Copenhagen isn't my idea of being worth saving $200.

I was pricing this at the end of May since I was also interested and thought it was a good deal considering the high airfare prices. I was able to find cheaper flights that would have shaved off a few hundred dollars off the NCL price so definitely do your research on the flights.

NCL was also offering a deal on a 2 night stay in Barcelona that was about $50pp less than the going rate in conjuction with the Epic cruise.

Archived