Eurpoe 2012

jerday

Does anyone know when Carnival will open bookings for Mediteranian Cruises for June of 2012? I see that the Carnival Magic is Sailing this upcoming summer with a awsome itinerary. Wanting to take our son who is graduating high school in 2012 on a Med cruise.

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't think any of the cruise lines have released their 2012 summer Europe itineraries yet. Princess usually releases their schedule in late March. Maybe Carnival will do the same.

I don't think Carnival is doing all that well with the Magic itinerary at this point. We booked an ES in August for a cruise this coming August (for four people including our two kids) and our price has dropped from around 5800 to around 5100 for a balcony spa cabin on the spa deck on the 9-day itinerary. I'm not complaining and we're hoping for more price reductions. These prices are great and it makes the Med affordable for families. But I wonder if current prices make this viable for Carnival.

I don't think any of the cruise lines have released their 2012 summer Europe itineraries yet. Princess usually releases their schedule in late March. Maybe Carnival will do the same.

I don't think Carnival is doing all that well with the Magic itinerary at this point. We booked an ES in August for a cruise this coming August (for four people including our two kids) and our price has dropped from around 5800 to around 5100 for a balcony spa cabin on the spa deck on the 9-day itinerary. I'm not complaining and we're hoping for more price reductions. These prices are great and it makes the Med affordable for families. But I wonder if current prices make this viable for Carnival.

It looks like NCL and Crystal have released their itineraries, but I think they are the only ones.

Lucky, I havent seen a price track on mine....

Hey all !!! I am thinking about a 2012 summer Europe itineraries also.

It will be my husband and I and our two adult sons. 20 and 30 at that time.

Can't wait till some pricing comes out.

What ports do you want to visit and were do you can to cruise out of?

Archived