Cruise CD

Crew32

I have seen a thread somewhere (can't remember which board) about songs for you cruise CD. Most of them I already have but I can't find one particular song. I think it goes... Cruisin' on a sunday afternoon.... What song is this?????? It isn't the same as the Cruising ( I love it when we're cruising together) song is it??? Help!

Last night in the middle of the night at one of those moments when your mind is working great but yor body is too tired to do anything about it, I realized that it was groovin'... I wanted to get up and edit my post before anyone realized how stupid I am but like I said ... was just too tired.

I took a poll - my husband and all the people I tested at work flunked! I mean no one said "groovin" when filling in the blank. We all think it should be "cruisin"?! I think it's pretty funny that I looked in my mp3's to see who did the song and there it was....Then and only then did I say OH YEAH - THAT'S IT!

I always sing that line in that Jimi song!

Or my friend always sings..."Don't let your son..." instead of "Don't let the sun...". Ya gotta love Elton, don'tcha? :D

"I don't care who you are...that's funny right dere" - Larry the Cable Guy

Archived