Adventure Ocean kids shows?

Pshkbb

we are bringing our kids with us - ages 8 and 5 and the past two cruises we have had them with us (plus the ones we have taken with our nieces and nephews several years ago) and they have LOVED adventure Ocean. the staff helped the kids "perform" two adorable shows (altho not as cute the second, third time and so forth) - the circus and the pirate parade.

Does anyone know if they do these on Allure and if so - are they the same shows?

We just got back on Sunday - Western itinerary. My kids did the pirate night on Day 5. I don't remember when they had the circus theme but it must have been on Day 2 or 3.... (I lost my Cruise Compass of that day...)

In any case, your kids will have a blast! We went on Disney last year and it was nothing compared to Adventure Ocean (and I thought Disney was great!) My kids 4.5 and 7 LOVED IT and my 4 yo cried when we picked her up early on the last day (they had Rockstar night and she missed the face painting :() They even had a visit from Fiona and Shrek! They thought it was pretty cool !!!

Overtyme.... Here are a couple from Oasis last April. We didn't see a pirate version, just the circus one, and our 4 yr old was there every day. I think the pirate show might be new to Allure or just new, period.

The Adventure Ocean room for his age group (4-7ish, i think, there are separate rooms for diff age groups)

adv_ocean_aquanauts.jpg

The Crayola craft room:

adv_ocean_crayola.jpg

The "laboratory" room: (my kid loved this)

adv_ocean_lab.jpg

A couple pics from the circus show on the aqua theatre:

circus2.jpg

circus1.jpg

circus4.jpg

I can't say enough great things about Adventure Ocean and the staff. They were amazing in every way.

Archived