Orient Beach bar opening times

MindTheGap1918

We often arrive on Orient between 9:30 and 10:00 and there are many drinking options available by then.

If you plan on being even earlier than that, I know that Andy and Cheryl's (formerly Baywatch) is open early for breakfast, and advertises Mimosas and Bloody Marys, but I'm fairly certain that they would also offer anything from the bar if you're interested.

gary

Okay:o

I was looking at your walking tour and saw a Maryland flag at Le String. I'm from Maryland, so that peaked my interest. Are they Americans too?

Never mind I found the answer. Reading to many posts!

We often arrive on Orient between 9:30 and 10:00 and there are many drinking options available by then.

If you plan on being even earlier than that, I know that Andy and Cheryl's (formerly Baywatch) is open early for breakfast, and advertises Mimosas and Bloody Marys, but I'm fairly certain that they would also offer anything from the bar if you're interested.

gary

Thank you! I was more looking to see what time we could get set up on the beach with chairs/umbrellas, but starting my beach day with a mimosa wouldn't be a bad idea :D

Andy and Cheryl's also rents chairs, so I think you'd be covered there or elsewhere along the beach no matter what time you arrive.

I know that at Orient people arrive and take their chairs, even reposition them, and it might be an hour later that the beach boys show up to collect their fee.

gary

The beach boys on Orient Beach are experts. They know exactly how many ships will be in port and exactly what time they arrive. They will have everything set up before you arrive. The bartender at Baywatch is Ross and he starts serving drinks at 8am. Orient Beach is set up for the cruise ship visitors so you won't have a problem finding anything you need when you get there.

Sallyb, the beach bar where you see Maryland/Baltimore Ravens flags is a wonderful place. The owner is from Maryland, was in the grocery biz for many years & retired to St. Martin. If you stop by there, ask for John. He is the primary server and will show you true hospitality.

We stayed a week in St. Maarten several years ago and spent each day at this tiki bar.

Sallyb, the beach bar where you see Maryland/Baltimore Ravens flags is a wonderful place. The owner is from Maryland, was in the grocery biz for many years & retired to St. Martin. If you stop by there, ask for John. He is the primary server and will show you true hospitality.

Sadly, this wasn't our experience last week. Service was definitely lacking.

Okay:o

I was looking at your walking tour and saw a Maryland flag at Le String. I'm from Maryland, so that peaked my interest. Are they Americans too?

Never mind I found the answer. Reading to many posts!

Wow, I'm glad I found this post....we are cruising on the Eclipse in December and one of our stops is St. Maarten....I was wondering about the bar where the Maryland flag was! Think I'll be putting this on our list of to do's! :)

Archived