Cabin Information Sites

Chowder_17

It's been a while since I've been on here and I've lost my bookmarks from my other computer. Anyways, I was curious if anyone could direct to the websites that showed the exact square footage/amenities of each cabin? Also, the website that had which cabins to pick/avoid? Thanks!

Seauonboard has which cabins not to pick

Yes! Thank you! That's what I was looking for! Any idea on the site that had the sq footage for every room? If I remember correctly it was a Carnival TA/PVP site or something similar.....

cruisedeckplans has the s.f. of each cabin.

Yes! Thank you! That's what I was looking for! Any idea on the site that had the sq footage for every room? If I remember correctly it was a Carnival TA/PVP site or something similar.....

If you were looking for the TA site for Carnival, its been blocked and the site changed to another name.

If you were looking for the TA site for Carnival, its been blocked and the site changed to another name.

Ah, ok...Any idea where I can find the information on Sensation E244. It's an Aft balcony, but the room looks a bit bigger than the standard afts. Thanks.

Ah, ok...Any idea where I can find the information on Sensation E244. It's an Aft balcony, but the room looks a bit bigger than the standard afts. Thanks.

I didnt look, but if its a aft facing balcony, balconys should be twice as deep, so 70 s.f. instead of 35 s.f.?

This is the new TA site I believe.

https://www.goccl.com/

the problem is logging in, so you need a place to start, not home page .. same as the old one.

Archived