Solstice Formal Nights

helovestrains

Hi, I know there have been a lot of questions about formal night but here is another one. This will be our first cruise ever and I was wondering about formal nights when staying in Aqua Class. Are the formal nights in the Blu restaurant or just the MDR? Would like to make sure I pack the right clothes. Thanks.

Just got off the Solstice today and we were in AQ.

Dress code for Blu on formal night was formal (same as MDR).

Murano, Silk Harvest and Tuscan Grill were casual and above.

Wish I had known before, since I didn't pack any formal clothes, thinking Blu was casual every night because of conflicting information on X's website...

Fortunately, the maitre d was able to loan me a jacket for the night.

You'll love Blu! For us, it was the best food we ever had on a cruise hands down.

Just got off the Solstice today and we were in AQ.

Dress code for Blu on formal night was formal (same as MDR).

Murano, Silk Harvest and Tuscan Grill were casual and above.

Wish I had known before, since I didn't pack any formal clothes, thinking Blu was casual every night because of conflicting information on X's website...

Fortunately, the maitre d was able to loan me a jacket for the night.

You'll love Blu! For us, it was the best food we ever had on a cruise hands down.

You are correct, it is a flaw in Celebritys web site that they need to correct. In their description of Blu they describe it specifically as a specialty restaurant. In another portion of the web site they state that all specialty restaurants are smart casual every night. It was smart casual on my Solstice cruise in August.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/whyceleb/specialtyDining/Blu.do;jsessionid=0000BXBLEBYrVV87T-JWnuExU0Y:12hdbcveb?pagename=sl_blu_detail

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/faq/home.do;jsessionid=0000d_ATxq84Bs8l2g5-jHU3mnS:12hdbcveb;jsessionid=0000BXBLEBYrVV87T-JWnuExU0Y:12hdbcveb?faqSubjectName=Dress+Code&faqId=2728&pagename=faq_answers

Archived