Kids programs

remdog

Does anyone know where I can find more info on what is offered? My kids are 10 & 12 and wondering what kind of activities there are for them, and if anything is offered evenings while my wife & I 'get away' for a few hours. thx

Cruisingmama06 who posts quite a bit on the Family Board has compiled kids club information for all the cruise lines. Here is a link to what she has collected about Princess which might give you an overview. Your kids will be in the Shockwaves group so that is what you will want to look for when going through the different agendas. Here is a link:

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Princess%20Patters/

And yes there are evening activities every night from 7 to 10 p.m.

Does anyone know where I can find more info on what is offered? My kids are 10 & 12 and wondering what kind of activities there are for them, and if anything is offered evenings while my wife & I 'get away' for a few hours. thx

your kids are at the perfect age my two were 10 and 15 when we cruised and the 15 year old didn't join in any of the clubs but my 10 year old had a ball!! you are given the choice of letting the kids sign them selves in and out of the clubs or you sign them out,we decided to sign the 10 year old in and out as then i felt i could relax knowing he wasn't roaming around the ship unsupervised. in the mornings at about 10am he went to the club and they had playstation contest painting t-shirts and other games we signed him out around 12 for lunch and on sea days he went back for the afternoon session they had ice cream parties magic shows etc we would pick him up at 5pm and take him for dinner in horizon court or a burger or pizza. the kids club at night was in the conference centre were they watched dvds and played games and some nights had pizza nights.this went on from 7pm to 10pm.you could let them stay until 1 am i think it was but there was a charge for this and not many people used it.our kids LOVED the shows. we had picked anytime dinning and when my son went to the club we went for dinner in the resturant on the first formal night he wanted to dress up in his suit and we all had dinner together but on the second formal night he eat in the horizon court and went to the club.you can also leave the kids in the club on port days when you go ashore but you have to inform the clubs the evening before so they can arrange lunch on these days all kids must be signed out. my son still talks about his cruise your kids will have a holiday of a lifetime,cruising is a perfect family holiday,enjoy.should also add that when you arrive in your cabin there will be a newsletter for the entire cruise in the cabin welcoming the kids onboard.

Archived