Food on Navigator of the Sea

radee2go

I am looking forward to a June cruise on Navigator of the Sea. I have heard that they have new menus, but haven't been able to find them anywhere. Do they have sushi and lox and bagels at the buffet or elsewhere? Also, what about midnight buffets or gormet bites at midnight in the lounge areas? I can't wait for this trip.

Just off the Navigator 02/05/05 sailing. The menus are indeed new. They are trying some new things in the dining room. The food was superb. I'm not sure about sushi, as I am not a fan. However there is a Jade that serves Asian food. They may serve sushi. There is lox and bagels during breakfast at the buffet and also in the dining room. There are several midnight buffets, but not every night. The Promenade CAfe is open 24 hours serving sandwiches, pizza, desserts and snacks. The food there was also very good. Bon Voyage

• 3 months later...

hi i am new but have been reading posts for months.i deeply appreciate the posts and pictures people have posted.it was a huge help to me.

i just came back from a 5 day cruise on the empress.we loved the stops in costa maya,cozemel and key west.We loved the food,too.It was small and entertainment not too good.(our opinion).

We are going on the navigator sept 23 of 2006.Would love to know of anyone else going.

Thanks again for all the help from you fellow posters.lol

nancy

empress of the seas june 2005

navigator of the seas sept 2006

• 1 month later...

We went on the Navigator in December of 2004. We loved Chops and Portofino the best. They did have bagels and lox for breakfast in the dining room and in the Windjammer. They did have sushi in Jade but only at certain times of the day. The Promenade Cafe had good sandwiches and pizza and the desserts there were very good. Johnny Rocket's was also good but since we live near once, we only went once.

Archived