What do you do to pass the time before your cruise?

Rena921

We have been making friends waiting for our cruise. We have an awesome and very active roll call for our trip and that really has helped pass the time. Not to mention we are gaining some great new friends out of the deal, so win win win! :D

Check out your ship for a roll call and if there isn't one, start it! You never know the friends you might meet.

I find that I spend numerous hours on CC and looking up the ports. I basically spend as little time as possible thinking about real life and focus on my cruise.... Wait, I'm doing that now and still have 81 days till my cruise. I'm in trouble for sure.....:eek:

Funny! That's exactly what I'm doing. Avoiding my real life and focusing on palm trees, drinks, room service menus, lido deck layouts... :D

We have been making friends waiting for our cruise. We have an awesome and very active roll call for our trip and that really has helped pass the time. Not to mention we are gaining some great new friends out of the deal, so win win win! :D

Check out your ship for a roll call and if there isn't one, start it! You never know the friends you might meet.

I know, our first cruise we met the people from our roll call and we still talk to some of them today. I just wish that my new roll call was more active...I think there are only 6 or so signed up :(. Maybe it will pick up in a month or two....

I get so excited. I'm always checking out CC boards. I try to absorb as much information as possible before I go. My family members love it because I'm like a sponge.

We are going on our first cruise in March so I am also trying to soak up as much information as possible! Unfortunatly I am driving my boyfriend nuts with all my "fun facts", ideas, and random thoughts about our cruise.:p

Archived