What do you do to pass the time before your cruise?

Rena921

I find that I spend numerous hours on CC and looking up the ports. I basically spend as little time as possible thinking about real life and focus on my cruise.... Wait, I'm doing that now and still have 81 days till my cruise. I'm in trouble for sure.....:eek:

Try doing that for over a year...I am seriously letting my house get out of hand by my obsessing.

Just wondering what all of you do to help make the loooong days go faster before embarkation day?:rolleyes:

I am in a panic...11 days to go. I need to pack, print doc, finish up getting ready at work - the list goes on and on. But still found time to check ES rates....lol

Me, I spend way too much time on these boards! I don't know if that makes the time go faster or if it just makes me long for the cruise to hurry up and get here! :cool:

I started at 194 days, now I am down to 178 woohoo! LOL! I told my DH that we need a short cruise in between to break it up. :D

Research each port, plan excursions, create a packing list, take an inventory of my closet to see if I want to purchase anything new, buy odds and ends that I ran out of since the last vacation, and spend entirely too much time browsing CC boards! :)

Research each port, plan excursions, create a packing list, take an inventory of my closet to see if I want to purchase anything new, buy odds and ends that I ran out of since the last vacation, and spend entirely too much time browsing CC boards! :)

Ditto for me! Oh, and I look up other cruises we may want to go on. I think we'll book 1 for next year while we're on the ship next month.

I am in a panic...11 days to go. I need to pack, print doc, finish up getting ready at work - the list goes on and on. But still found time to check ES rates....lol

Me too! Only I have 18 days to go. This job thing is getting in the way of my cruise prep.

I LIVE on these boards til the day before or morning that I leave for my cruise. I live on the Carnival boards & spend HOURS watching cruise videos on youtube, etc. LOL! Oh, I spend time looking on websites to see if I find a great deal on a cute dress for formal night...just in case. :D

Ya know, when I first book my cruise I feel like it will never get here. Now I'm down to 5 mths exactly! Even though I know I have 5 mths which still seems like F-O-R-E-V-E-R, from previous experience, it will be here before I know it and I'll be scrambling around finishing up last minute things.

I CAN'T WAIT! :D:):cool:

Work out 2-3 times a day 6 days a week.

Clean house front to back top to bottom.

Prepare for a yard sale in the spring.

Spend time with friends and family.

Get caught up on reading since it is cold outside.

Watch a good movie a couple of times a week.

Whatever else catches my fancy.

Archived