Just off Mariner....things I learned

Prepaid gratuities for My Time Dining DO include the room steward. I was told by my RCCL representative that I would have to tip the steward separately on the last night. Pleasant surprise.

Checked a bag at the dock which held 1 case of water and a 12 pack of Pepsi. No questions asked.

Gift certificates cannot be redeemed on board. Yes, is states this on the gift certificate itself, but who had time to read the fine print? Stupid rule if you ask me. They must be applied to OBC before departure.

The mini bar staff is ruthless when it comes to checking the contents the night before and the morning of departure. We were visited after 10:00 p.m. on Saturday night and TWICE before 7:30 a.m. on Sunday. Hubby was NOT happy!

All in all we had a fabulous cruise. LOVED the Mariner. Would enjoy cruising with RCCL again sometime.

PT

Prepaid gratuities for My Time Dining DO include the room steward. I was told by my RCCL representative that I would have to tip the steward separately on the last night. Pleasant surprise.

Yes it would have been a nice surprise, but you didn't know that? Hmm. I would have thought the amount you prepaid might have been an indicator that all tips were covered.

Glad you enjoyed.

Archived