Trouble contacting Gerry for taxi tour

c-leg5

Has anyone else had difficulties emailing Mike, Gerry's contact?

I reserved Gerry some months back for a tour in March but I have tried to contact Mike twice in the last week and had no anwer. The email is coming back as "delivered" but not "read". I am wondering if it is going into a spam folder. Does anyone have an alternative method of contact?

I have toured with Gerry before and have not had any problem trying to get a reply.

Keep trying. I had no problem at all getting an answer (not the one I wanted!) from Mike a couple of weeks ago. Make sure you're using the right email address: cozumeltaxi@hotmail.com

Plus, the read receipt function in email is dependent on both the email client he's using and his personal settings. He COULD have read it already, but might not allow read receipts.

Plus, since the answer I got was that he was booked and this IS "wave season", he could just be really busy.

Just came across another note that sounds like very good advice:

"you may need to check your junk email folder. if a hotmail url from someone not in your outlook address book comes in, that's where it gets filed."

Hotmail has a reputation for being the source of a LOT of spam, so many anti-spam software treats it that way.

Keep trying. I had no problem at all getting an answer (not the one I wanted!) from Mike a couple of weeks ago. Make sure you're using the right email address: cozumeltaxi@hotmail.com

Plus, the read receipt function in email is dependent on both the email client he's using and his personal settings. He COULD have read it already, but might not allow read receipts.

Plus, since the answer I got was that he was booked and this IS "wave season", he could just be really busy.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. As I said I am supposed to have the date already reserved but it was a long time ago and I am wanting to finalize arrangements now. I have the address in my contacts and have checked my junk email. I realize he could choose to not allow read receipts and that that in itself is not foolproof but I am concerned that I have now sent three emails - one in October and two in January that have gone unanswered. Just trying to determine if the problem is at my end or maybe Mike is out of town.

Archived