New Cayman Excursion

going2cruz

Thank you for posting those links. I had not heard about this before. We are going to Grand Cayman in May, and we'd like to see this. I am sure it will be quite a tourist attraction, and most any tour operator will offer snorkel excursions to it.

Two more I find in my search that had great reviews is Fat Fish Adventures and Eubanks. I will post our experience with John Michael when we return in February. He has responded very quickly to my emails, and had been very accommodating to do the things we want to do.

Two more I find in my search that had great reviews is Fat Fish Adventures and Eubanks. I will post our experience with John Michael when we return in February. He has responded very quickly to my emails, and had been very accommodating to do the things we want to do.

That would be great, I can't wait to hear back from you!

I will post our experience with John Michael when we return in February. He has responded very quickly to my emails, and had been very accommodating to do the things we want to do.

This is EXACTLY what we have been looking for.

Thanks so much for the info on the Outrage excursion. We will be there in April, and have booked the full day tour.

Love the fact that we can pick and choose what we want to do.

Rum Point Beach looks like heaven.

Been to Stingray, but looking forward to going on our own boat, and staying as long as we want.

Gonna do some fishing, tubing, snorkling, and it looks like the mangroves are gonna have some fine photo ops.

Like I said before, this is exactly what we were looking for, and I really don't think the price is too outrageous for what you get.

Thanks again for posting, and we can't wait to hear your experiences.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This is EXACTLY what we have been looking for.

Thanks so much for the info on the Outrage excursion. We will be there in April, and have booked the full day tour.

Love the fact that we can pick and choose what we want to do.

Rum Point Beach looks like heaven.

Been to Stingray, but looking forward to going on our own boat, and staying as long as we want.

Gonna do some fishing, tubing, snorkling, and it looks like the mangroves are gonna have some fine photo ops.

Like I said before, this is exactly what we were looking for, and I really don't think the price is too outrageous for what you get.

Thanks again for posting, and we can't wait to hear your experiences.

We ended up not doing the excursion. They had closed Stingray because of high winds, and when we got to port couldn't find John Michael, and I forgot to bring along his phone number. we looked for over a half hour, but figured due to the high winds he had canceled. When I returned I found an email (I had used my work email) from him, and he said he was there waiting for us, and was sorry we didn't make it - he figured it was due to the closing of Stingray. Any way, I would still use him when we return, but I recommend making sure you have directions as to where to meet and a contact number in case there is a problem.

Archived