Super bowl Sunday on the Voyager??

dixie54

after sail away.....

The televisions can not be turned on until after the ship is at sea. We left December 19th, it was a Sunday, I think a big Giants game??? My daughtrer is the fan, not me! Anyway, it was a 1pm game, so we thought it would be on...but no such luck : ( and that is what we were told. We were on Explorer.

Husbands are wondering what they do for the Super Bowl??

thanks for any info!!

It depends on the Captain but since it is the biggest game in the US most likly it will be on

I was on the Mariner last year while in port watching championship game sunday jan 24th THE DAY WE BOARDED It was the Jets and Colts the game started 3pm and the games were on

On other cruises that start on saturdays will do a party usually

Just got off the Mariner and all of the playoff games last Saturday were available in your cabin (we had disembarked by Sunday kickoff). They were shown on the ESPN channel available on the Mariner even when the game was carried by another network. Don't know if this was true for any other ships (or what happened Sunday while the ship was in port).

A few years ago on Voyager, they had a superbowl party (complete with all the unhealthy nachos, hot dogs, and burgers) in Studio B. Food was set up on the floor, and seating around the three sides.

Archived