I know this should probably be posted in the Ports of Call portion of the MB's

but I have a question about several of the ports:

Ports of Call Are:

Barbados

St. Croix

St. Lucia

St. Martin

Antigua

Of these, which port is the best and safest for just getting of the ship and walking around town? (Besdies St. Martin..we've already got plans for that port)

Thanks!

I was just in each of these ports last Oct. and did not feel uncomfortable just getting off & walking around in any of them...

In Barbados & St Croix the town is not actually right there as you get off..but there are shops & places to browse if you don't want to take a tour or cab to go into town...

St. Lucia I had an all day tour..but again..shops right there at the pier..same with Antigua...

They are all beautiful islands and if you will check out the ports of call section for each island you will come up with many good ideas on tours, shopping etc for each one...

Barbados has a nice little mall right at the end of the pier. Antigua has a nice shopping section right off the pier also, but it's not as touristy once you go down the street a little further. I would try to research on the ports of call section and see if you can find a tour company that you might like to take you around.

Archived