International Cafe Hours

crusinpeg

They were always open when we passed and always had coffee and such......once we went there in the middle of the night, and there was no food displayed, but we were told they it was in back if we wanted any they'd be happy to serve us.

Do All the Princess Ships have a International Cafe' or just the Emerald? On the Princess web site (under the Emerald) it is listed as the "24 hr International Cafe'(Nominal charge applies to select items)". Does anyone have a list of those items? Will they be posted or you just guess?:eek:

Thanks!

Do All the Princess Ships have a International Cafe' or just the Emerald? On the Princess web site (under the Emerald) it is listed as the "24 hr International Cafe'(Nominal charge applies to select items)". Does anyone have a list of those items? Will they be posted or you just guess?:eek:

Thanks!

The items offered change constantly, but anything with a charge will have a tag with the amount clearly shown. You'll be surprised to see that the majority of the items are free. Enjoy!

I do know they usually always have gelato and chocolate covered strawberries as a couple of their "For a Fee" items. The gelato is worth every penny! Yummy.....3 nice scoops for just a little over $2. Ask for a sample to see which flavors you like best.

The items offered change constantly, but anything with a charge will have a tag with the amount clearly shown. You'll be surprised to see that the majority of the items are free. Enjoy!

I do know they usually always have gelato and chocolate covered strawberries as a couple of their "For a Fee" items. The gelato is worth every penny! Yummy.....3 nice scoops for just a little over $2. Ask for a sample to see which flavors you like best.

About 18 months ago, all food that had a cost at the IC (other than gelato) was either eliminated or offered at no charge. Gelato is the only food there with a charge, $1.50 for three generous scoops.

Thanks!

Currently the International Cafe is on the Golden, Star, Crown, Caribbean, Emerald and Ruby. It will be added to the Grand during her April Drydock. I believe that it will be added to the Sapphire during her January 2012 drydock and eventually the Diamond. To the best of my knowledge the IC will only be on the Grand Class ships above and of course the two new ships to sailing in 2013 and 2014. Unfortunately there is no gelato on the Golden and the Star.

Currently the International Cafe is on the Golden, Star, Crown, Caribbean, Emerald and Ruby. It will be added to the Grand during her April Drydock. I believe that it will be added to the Sapphire during her January 2012 drydock and eventually the Diamond. To the best of my knowledge the IC will only be on the Grand Class ships above and of course the two new ships to sailing in 2013 and 2014. Unfortunately there is no gelato on the Golden and the Star.

There wasn't any gelato on the Caribbean Princess that December -- they said there was not enough room...

Kim

We returned yesterday from the Crown and the Patters shows the IC is open from 6AM-11PM. The only thing they charged for was the gelato and as previous posters have said, it's $1.50 for 3 scoops. I never tried it, as I couldn't get enough of the tiramisu or macadamia nut cake.

Archived