Disembarking at Los Angeles

Diddydi

We are disembarking our Panamal Canal cruise at Los Angeles, and our flight back to UK not until 17.30. Looked on Princes Cruises tours site and they do not seem to have a tour that we can do that will take us to airport. Has anyone disembarked in LA, and are there trips that would fill our day, without dragging cases around? I know we did this in Fort Laurderdale and was a good way to end the holiday.

We are disembarking our Panamal Canal cruise at Los Angeles, and our flight back to UK not until 17.30. Looked on Princes Cruises tours site and they do not seem to have a tour that we can do that will take us to airport. Has anyone disembarked in LA, and are there trips that would fill our day, without dragging cases around? I know we did this in Fort Laurderdale and was a good way to end the holiday.

As I recall from our recent disembarkation in San Pedro (LA) they had flyers onboard with post-cruise options but don't recall if they had any tours like before but seem to recall a recent CC discussion about not having any tours. I don't know if your flight is through Princess but the disembarkation info sheet shows some passengers being transferred to the Hilton apparently for the day before their flight. It only mentions one disembarkation "tour" which was a travel agency's "private tour" plus those with one of the "post cruise hotel packages" most likely through Princess. Using a Princess transfer for non-US citizens with flights after 1600, the scheduled time to depart the ship was 0945.

While I don't have a direct answer for your question, hopefully this info could help you plan for disembarkation.

When we disembarked the Sapphire in November there were a few people from the UK on board. They were going to one of the hotels near the airport for the day. I think it was part of their flight arrangements with Princess. There were no tours organized from the ship that I know of.

Archived