How do Suite guests eat in Blu?

ClaudiaB

We're sailing on Equinox in March and have a suite this time, and I know we can also eat in Blu. Do we make reservations - and if so, is it 'day of' or can I reserve ahead or do we just walk in?

Anyone have menus from Blu? We sailed on Equinox in Nov. 2009 and loved it but didn't get to eat there as we only had a concierge room. I'm looking forward to it.

For breakfast you just show up when you are ready to eat. No charge, no reservation needed.

For dinner suites guests can dine in Blu if space is available; you would have to check in with the Maitre'D the evening(s) you wish to dine there and they would advise you if there is availability. For dinner there is a $5 per person charge.

Be sure to take advantage of your complimentary meal(s) in specialty restaurants (a suite perk for S-Class passengers). If your sailing is 7-nights you receive one dinner and for longer cruises two dinners. There is a $5 recommended gratuity (per/person). I recommend taking advantage of Murano for this (usually $35 per/person). To book this perk, you contact Celebrity prior to your cruise at: 1-800-722-5941

Thanks - we got two dinners with our suite and we already have Murano and Tuscan Grille booked (since they're the most $$ - take those as the free ones). We've sailed on Equinox before and have eaten in all the specialty restaurants at least once. I didn't know about the $5 for Blu but that's not a big deal - I have a feeling we'll only be in the MDR a couple nights!

Thanks - we got two dinners with our suite and we already have Murano and Tuscan Grille booked (since they're the most $$ - take those as the free ones). We've sailed on Equinox before and have eaten in all the specialty restaurants at least once. I didn't know about the $5 for Blu but that's not a big deal - I have a feeling we'll only be in the MDR a couple nights!

Yeah, lots of good restaurant choices on the Equinox. I managed to squeeze in all ten on my last cruise. :)

Archived