Carnival Policy ?

mj

We were looking to book a specific balcony on the Legend. The room holds 3 people which has a convertible sofa. Was told on the phone that if you book a room that can hold 3 people and there is only 2 booked for the room, Carnival can take the room away from you if 3 people need the room.

My question is this. For example, if you are in a 8B, will you at least get category or higher or can Carnival downgrade you based on availability? We will probably just upgrade to a different 8B room for 2 to be safe.

Yes, Carnival has that right. I know I haven't been on these boards long, but I haven't heard of them ever doing that. Maybe bumping some from a handicap cabin for someone who is actually handicap...but that's it.

I had the same situation, only the third person in my room moved to a different room, leaving two of us in a room for three. My PVP said they will move you, but will not downgrade. He said they would upgrade, but there are worse rooms with an upgrade than I had, so I switched rooms. I found one that had two twins and a couch and could only be booked for two people, not three. Hope everything works out well for you.

Archived