Getting on the ALLURE today!!

I will post a full review when I return as I don't take time to do any computer work while on board ship. I'll try to include some things not mentioned before. Does anyone have any questions I can try to answer this week?

We flew in yesterday and are staying at Springhill suites. This is a great deal for the money. Rooms are clean and spacious. The front desk is so very friendly and helpful giving a bottle of water at check in and anytime you ask thereafter. There is a nice pool and it is in a great location. The location isn't as attractive as where we stayed before but there are plenty of things in walking distance including many restaurants. We rented a car for 30 bucks and I'm glad we did. We can explore, eat where we want and then return the car to the site closer to the ship where they provide a free shuttle. We ate at Sweet Tomatoes which is my absolute favorite spot with so many fresh salads, soups, breads etc. Getting our buffet legs on! This is in the shopping center across from the hotel however would be quite a walk-the center is huge! There's a Ross and Marshalls as well.

The weather is nice but cooler than I thought...I'll let you know if you need warmer wear for the ship- something I haven't seen posted. I'm in trouble if they keep the air on too high.

Shadowlover

Have a great cruise. I am getting on in 2 weeks, can't wait. I have stayed at the same hotel before. Love the location, so much to do across the street. We love the italian place, it starts with an R can't remember the name. We usually go there every year.

Have fun :)))

Cruising out today with you. Just relaxing in our room on 12th floor off Hyatt Regency pier sixty six.

Looking out at allure from our balcony with 5 other ships. Amazing hotel with stunning views for a cheap price.

Watched Allure come in about 4.30am.

Can't upload photos from phone so will do when I get home

I will be onboard next week; can you check to find out if the Dreamworks Madagasgar show is at the Aqua Theater for Sailaway? Thanks

Just got off Allure today. There is a sailaway show with the Madagascar characters in the Aqua theater with some dancing etc, however there is an official Madagascar Aqua Show..."Let Me...Entertain you" that happens twice on Friday. It will be announced in the compass.

Archived