Freedom Map

anewmac

Searched all the net and the boards, couldnt find any type of map with all the floors on one page not like each seperate as on the Carnival website. Does anyone have or know of one.... if not I guess I will try my hand at making it but thought I could save time if someone knows of one.

Thanks its just the OCVP (Obsessive Compulsive Vacation Planner) in me lol

Go to cruisedeckplans dot com. Select Carnival Freedom. Then go to bottom of page and look for the pdf icon and click it. This will allow you to select 5 decks to one page. If you don't care about the stateroom decks, you can get all of them on 2 pages. That's the best I have found and is easy to read.

Oh, almost forgot. This website only wants you to do this one time, so clear your cookies in-between pages and it will work to print 2 pages. ;)

The cruisedeckplans dot com has one feature that I find very helpful. Once you choose your cruiseline and ship there is an icon at the bottom of the screen that lets you drag one deck over another. It is a great way to find what is directly above and below your cabin.

The cabins we booked last summer on the Legend were on deck 4 and I was worried about being above one of the dance clubs. By doing the "drag deck" thing I was able to choose cabins that were above the shops to avoid any late night noise.

Archived