Time for some lighter discussion - topless deck?

gr1634

it's clearly posted as an "adults only" area...

i would simply tell them (the kids) to leave... they have no business being there...

same as the guy with a camera taking pictures of topless women...

the topless deck is great place to hang out and party on the cruise... i wish, however, carnival would hire some security people who would grow a pair and enforce the rules...

and it is possible to enforce rules in a professional manner...

http://community.webshots.com/user/sgtmonz

OK....I am hoping this really doesn't happen but DO people take pictures of the topless women???:eek: Has anyone ever seen this? I guess because I would never dream of doing such a thing I think no one else would ever do this either:o The thought of it makes me a little ill!

pholter.....they don't "allow" it? I've seen signs at the stairs that says "topless deck". No video, etc. Did this change?

I don't think they allow total nudity, but topless is the what the area is for. I thought that's what was asked originally, but I could have misread the question.

OK....I am hoping this really doesn't happen but DO people take pictures of the topless women???:eek: Has anyone ever seen this? I guess because I would never dream of doing such a thing I think no one else would ever do this either:o The thought of it makes me a little ill!

My guess is yes since there is no security at the doors going up there. I see cameras and video recorders around people's necks (usually men by themselves or in groups). Think about all the technology now- phones, watches; all with picture taking capabilities..

My guess is yes since there is no security at the doors going up there. I see cameras and video recorders around people's necks (usually men by themselves or in groups). Think about all the technology now- phones, watches; all with picture taking capabilities..

EEWWWWW:eek: I don't even want to think about it!

< < < Is there one on the Celebration and have you ever been there?> > >

There certainly is a topless deck on the Celebration ! I enjoy spending time on the topless deck on every cruise I go on that has one. They are usually quieter, (I read quite a bit, for work and for pleasure, and sometimes you just want some quiet!), and on the 15+ topless decks that I've been on, the bar service is just about as good as the service "down below". If I notice that a server is slower than usual, I just order two drinks at a time . . . . . ! I was on the Celebration last April and most of the time, it was just a few girls up there, the occasional group of guys (why can't guys ever go up to the topless deck alone? Kind of like women going to the restroom in groups, I guess!), and a grandmother who wanted to lay out and read somewhere quiet while her infant granddaughter napped. When we docked in Cozumel, we were alongside another ship, and if they looked at the right time and right place, they would have probably gotten an eyeful ! But you know what? At 42 years old, (but a "good" 42 thanks to great genes) if they want to look, I say let 'em - I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

I would love to sunbathe on the topless deck, but at 49 and not nearly so perky as I once was...I fear being critiqued and possibly tossed over the railing for blinding the other passengers. Do only "perfect" people do this???

BLonde,

I didn't get up the nerve to go topless until I turned 40 and now I'm so sorry I waited so long. Who cares what anybody else thinks? I'm certainly not a 10, but by the same token I look better than a lot of the chunky women running around in skimpy bikinis or (spare me) the fat men in speedos. I would never think of doing this at home, living in the middle of the bible belt, but on a cruise I don't worry about these people, more than likely I'll never see them again! Don't worry about anyone else, go for it and let the puppies breathe!

I would love to sunbathe on the topless deck, but at 49 and not nearly so perky as I once was...I fear being critiqued and possibly tossed over the railing for blinding the other passengers. Do only "perfect" people do this???

From a man in his 40t's I like some shape, you sound fine to me. Perky is for your 20t's Shapley is for your 40t's. I think you would only have a problem if you were trying to get a 20 year old and then I don't think you would have that much of a problem! Enjoy life and let thoes bad boys breath. this is what I tell my wife any way. She has the same concerns! the only time you have to worry is when your signaffent other doesn't want to look!

colette5479- i've heard of it happening (people taking pictures of topless women without them knowing) but have never have seen it... now, our group have taken some pictures up there but only of the people we were hanging out with and only with their permission... no pictures of anyone we didn't know...

BLonde_4_ever- i've seen every shape and size on the funnel deck... and no one is there to critique you... you go and have a good time!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sgtmonz

I don't think they allow total nudity, but topless is the what the area is for. I thought that's what was asked originally, but I could have misread the question.

Nope.....my misread!! Thank you and sorry!!!

The very top most, forward observation deck is the topless area. There are signs posted saying it is an adult only area,no cameras etc. There is no security keeping people out. But the signs let it be known what the area is used for. This area is the part that is shielded by the high plexiglass panels. If you are looking at a deck plan it is the little deck that is right above the suites.

Jim

Thanks for your encouraging replies....I think I will "go for it!" If ppl don't like it..they don't have to look. It will be just my luck to turn up on some "Old Broads Gone Wild!!!" video!!!!

Hey I like thoes Videos! If you do I'll by two! Now I want to go on your cruise!:D

No you read the question correctly. You stated that you were in the buff as well as DH/BF/SO(?) and I asked if that was allowed...that being said I need to stock up on some extra sunblock :D

Archived