Time for some lighter discussion - topless deck?

gr1634

Our recent Triumph cruise was sooooooooo full that the only place to get a decent seat was on the topless deck and that was also filled with KIDS! No one had their tops off and I was a little disappointed because I was looking forward to letting the puppies loose for a little sun! LOL ;)

and just what were those kids doing up there? There is a rule - I think - don't the bar tenders/servers go up there to serve drinks and shouldn't they run the youngins off?

Yes, there is a rule, but I don't think Carnival enforced it due to the amount of people on that particular cruise. Servers barely came up there when we were there.... :(

Its a shame the cruiseline doesn't enforce some of the rules like chair saving and keeping the little grubbers off the topless deck - they have no business up there to start with. People like us want to go there and air out the bod - relax and enjoy the sunshine and sea breezes darn it!

I am curious as to why they would let the kids be up there. I planned on going up there when I cruise in July to get away from the kids (have enough of them during the school year). I don't want to seem like a jerk and talk to one of the employees if they are up there, but what other alternatives do you suggest if that happens?

I am curious as to why they would let the kids be up there. I planned on going up there when I cruise in July to get away from the kids (have enough of them during the school year). I don't want to seem like a jerk and talk to one of the employees if they are up there, but what other alternatives do you suggest if that happens?
Well, if you are over 60, just taking your top off should scatter them to the winds. :D

The alternative is to cruise when kids are in school, but that may not be practical for you.

Only choice is to report them. Security may not be too swift. If violations continue start making noise about posting a security person at the entrance during business hours.

You gotta love the warning:

topless.jpg

it's clearly posted as an "adults only" area...

i would simply tell them (the kids) to leave... they have no business being there...

same as the guy with a camera taking pictures of topless women...

the topless deck is great place to hang out and party on the cruise... i wish, however, carnival would hire some security people who would grow a pair and enforce the rules...

and it is possible to enforce rules in a professional manner... :cool:

http://community.webshots.com/user/sgtmonz

The parents of those children would probably be offended if their darlings were exposed to a little nudity. So I say take off the top and tell any parents that don't like it to take their children off of a deck they have no business on in the first place.

The parents of those children would probably be offended if their darlings were exposed to a little nudity. So I say take off the top and tell any parents that don't like it to take their children off of a deck they have no business on in the first place.

I like that solution!

Archived