Final payment question

amistad

I have only cruised Princess once before so this is probably a stupid question, but here goes. When I made my reservation for 2 cabins for an upcomming cruise in April I was told by the PCP that he would mark my reservation to automatically charge my credit card on January 18th for my final payment. Now my paranoia has hit and I received an email from the Captain a few day's ago saying my reservation would be cancelled if I did not make my final payment on time. I don't know if I should just make the final payment myself or let Princess automatically charge my card, I am kind of worried that I might accidentally get charged twice if I do. I am one of those people that worries about everything (control freak) type A personalities I guess. Thanks Everyone

I have only cruised Princess once before so this is probably a stupid question, but here goes. When I made my reservation for 2 cabins for an upcomming cruise in April I was told by the PCP that he would mark my reservation to automatically charge my credit card on January 18th for my final payment. Now my paranoia has hit and I received an email from the Captain a few day's ago saying my reservation would be cancelled if I did not make my final payment on time. I don't know if I should just make the final payment myself or let Princess automatically charge my card, I am kind of worried that I might accidentally get charged twice if I do. I am one of those people that worries about everything (control freak) type A personalities I guess. Thanks Everyone

Just call your cruise consultant for clarification and/or payment and put your mind to rest :)

By PCP do you mean a Princess employee, through whom you booked directly?

While we have never used this option, we have booked through travel agents, who may send in payments in bulk, and at the last minute.

If you are really nervous then call your PCP and have them execute the transaction, noting on the reservation that the automatic transaction is no longer needed.

By PCP do you mean a Princess employee, through whom you booked directly?

While we have never used this option, we have booked through travel agents, who may send in payments in bulk, and at the last minute.

If you are really nervous then call your PCP and have them execute the transaction, noting on the reservation that the automatic transaction is no longer needed.

PCP - I was thinking the OP meant PCC - Personal Cruise Consultant :)

The email you received is a form letter that was sent to everyone. Since Jan. 18th is tomorrow, why don't you just pick up the phone and call Princess or your consultant.

The email you received is a form letter that was sent to everyone. Since Jan. 18th is tomorrow, why don't you just pick up the phone and call Princess and/or your consultant.

Sorry I thought they called themselves personal cruise planners when I called, didn't realize it was personal cruise consultant. Thanks for the correction. I have been on several cruises just not with Princess. I went ahead and paid online and got the confirmation, I was just concerned since it was a little different with Princess.

Archived