Freedom or Miracle

Rena921

Based on the current iteneraries (assuming they stay the same for next summer - 2012;)) which ship would you take? We are starting to look at next summer so we can book on board when we are on the Dream in July. Southern Caribbean is our mail goal, but in your opinions which ports are better?

What are the itineraries you are debating between. Comparing ships - I liked the Freedom (big screen TV outdoors, though movie times/what was shown could have been better) plus I like the fish & chips station and having that quiet seating area. I also prefered the decor on the Freedom over the Miracle. Just off the Miracle last Friday & my itinerary was Grand Turk, Catalina, Curacao & Aruba. Loved the intinerary. The Freedom was Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Key West & I think Coz.

What are the itineraries you are debating between. Comparing ships - I liked the Freedom (big screen TV outdoors, though movie times/what was shown could have been better) plus I like the fish & chips station and having that quiet seating area. I also prefered the decor on the Freedom over the Miracle. Just off the Miracle last Friday & my itinerary was Grand Turk, Catalina, Curacao & Aruba. Loved the intinerary. The Freedom was Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Key West & I think Coz.

Freedom sailings are showing the southern route for the 8 day. We have sailed the Miracle before as well as the Liberty (Freedoms sister ship) so we are aware of the class differeces.

Based on the current iteneraries (assuming they stay the same for next summer - 2012;)) which ship would you take? We are starting to look at next summer so we can book on board when we are on the Dream in July. Southern Caribbean is our mail goal, but in your opinions which ports are better?

We haven't been on the Miracle yet, will be on it in Feb/2012 but we were on the Freedom and loved it, but I don't think you can go wrong with either ship .....but I just wanted to comment about your statement that you are going on the Dream and wanted to book on board. Now, unless they are booking on board nowadays and I didn't realize it....I didn't think they do that anymore...but I could be wrong...but you can purchase a future cruise certificate, good for any ship and good for 5 years I believe....so all you would have to do is purchase that, and then make a decision when you are done researching both ships!! We bought our certificate on the Freedom and are using it for our Miracle cruise.

We haven't been on the Miracle yet, will be on it in Feb/2012 but we were on the Freedom and loved it, but I don't think you can go wrong with either ship .....but I just wanted to comment about your statement that you are going on the Dream and wanted to book on board. Now, unless they are booking on board nowadays and I didn't realize it....I didn't think they do that anymore...but I could be wrong...but you can purchase a future cruise certificate, good for any ship and good for 5 years I believe....so all you would have to do is purchase that, and then make a decision when you are done researching both ships!! We bought our certificate on the Freedom and are using it for our Miracle cruise.

If sail dates are open you can still book on board - or you can purchase the FCC.

Archived