Spring Break Weather on the Gulf

disneyduggan

We took a cruise out of Galveston last Spring Break. Our cruise left during the same time as a front was moving through. The first day was a little chilly, but the farther south you go the warmer it will get. That front also made the first night a bit choppy at sea. I would recommend taking some Bonine with you in case the weather changes.

We had a stop in Cozumel and it was just warm enough to snorkel. The water took a minute or two to get use to, but we did it and had great fun.

Have a great Spring Break.

Smart-Travelers

http://www.*****

I went I think around April 4? two years ago on Voyager. Would you believe it snowed the night before the cruise. I drove through at least a foot of snow for over an hour south of Dallas. .. the snow didnt quite reach Galveston, but close.

SNOW!!! talk about bummed and cold sailaway. Ocean water and swimming too cold for me.

Well...since there is not a thing I can do about the weather, I won't worry about it and just plan to enjoy my first cruising experience! Sounds like a sweatshirt and/or jacket might be in order. Any reason to think at sea it would be cold enough for the kids to need their Northface Danali jackets?

Archived